I have been given this very lovely award by Autumn & Gabby, a wonderful pair of twins with a very fun blog to follow. Between Autumn’s wonderful poetry and Gabby’s always interesting stories and memories, there’s always something fun to read. Thank you two so very much, it always feels good to be recognized!
On to the rules of the reward. I must share with my wonderful readers 10 things you may not know about me. Then I am to pass this award on to 6 or more bloggers who also deserve recognition.
So about me:
- My favorite vacation spot ever – the Caribbean! Been twice on cruises with my parents, but I would love to just go to 1 island down there and stay for a couple of weeks, maybe in a nice B&B or a rent a little house near the beach!
- I love tattoos! No, I’m not covered in them and don’t plan to be, but I do have a couple with a couple more planned (whenever I can come up with the money!). And boy am I a sucker for a guy with some nice ink! 😀
- I crave stability in my life! I can’t stand when things feel out of control. I’ve learned to deal with it (kind of) but that doesn’t mean I like it.
- I can be kind of predictable with certain things (type of shows I watch, what I order at fast food joints), but that doesn’t mean I don’t love doing off the wall stuff on the spur of the moment at times!
- I’m a little bit OCD. With certain things. My poor kid actually has me double-check that he loaded the dishwasher right sometimes! LOL
- I am not a competitive person. Stubborn maybe, but not competitive. I do like watching competitions though (especially shows like Chopped and Iron Chef 🙂 ).
- I have a (almost) 14-year-old son who still likes hanging out with mom! (at least once in a while anyway!)
- I’m not big on following all the fashion trends, some of them are just plain stupid (when did wearing pajamas out to a restaurant become ok??)
- I am actually a very private person and most people who know me know very little about what I’m really like or what I’m really feeling. You guys know more about me than people I see everyday 🙂
- I hate being alone as much as I love being alone. The pros and cons almost balance each other out in my experience 🙂
Now on to those deserving bloggers. Here are some of my favorites:
- http://vampireweather.wordpress.com/ – always such original and deep poetry and images to match, you need to check it out and follow if you don’t already.
- http://reasonablyludicrous.com/ – absolutely hysterical, these guys are awesome! If you are not already following, it is a must!
- http://theanonyblogger.wordpress.com/ – great poetry and images to match the feelings portrayed.
- http://agapintheclouds.wordpress.com/ – always original and sometimes a little off the wall, you definitely need to check him out.
- http://thenaughtypoet.wordpress.com/ – wonderful poetry, so much I relate to
- http://francoisbergh.com/ – serious talent here, you have to check him out!