I have been given this very lovely award by Autumn & Gabby, a wonderful pair of twins with a very fun blog to follow. Between Autumn’s wonderful poetry and Gabby’s always interesting stories and memories, there’s always something fun to read. Thank you two so very much, it always feels good to be recognized!
On to the rules of the reward. I must share with my wonderful readers 10 things you may not know about me. Then I am to pass this award on to 6 or more bloggers who also deserve recognition.
So about me:
- My favorite vacation spot ever – the Caribbean! Been twice on cruises with my parents, but I would love to just go to 1 island down there and stay for a couple of weeks, maybe in a nice B&B or a rent a little house near the beach!
- I love tattoos! No, I’m not covered in them and don’t plan to be, but I do have a couple with a couple more planned (whenever I can come up with the money!). And boy am I a sucker for a guy with some nice ink! 😀
- I crave stability in my life! I can’t stand when things feel out of control. I’ve learned to deal with it (kind of) but that doesn’t mean I like it.
- I can be kind of predictable with certain things (type of shows I watch, what I order at fast food joints), but that doesn’t mean I don’t love doing off the wall stuff on the spur of the moment at times!
- I’m a little bit OCD. With certain things. My poor kid actually has me double-check that he loaded the dishwasher right sometimes! LOL
- I am not a competitive person. Stubborn maybe, but not competitive. I do like watching competitions though (especially shows like Chopped and Iron Chef 🙂 ).
- I have a (almost) 14-year-old son who still likes hanging out with mom! (at least once in a while anyway!)
- I’m not big on following all the fashion trends, some of them are just plain stupid (when did wearing pajamas out to a restaurant become ok??)
- I am actually a very private person and most people who know me know very little about what I’m really like or what I’m really feeling. You guys know more about me than people I see everyday 🙂
- I hate being alone as much as I love being alone. The pros and cons almost balance each other out in my experience 🙂
Now on to those deserving bloggers. Here are some of my favorites:
- http://vampireweather.wordpress.com/ – always such original and deep poetry and images to match, you need to check it out and follow if you don’t already.
- http://reasonablyludicrous.com/ – absolutely hysterical, these guys are awesome! If you are not already following, it is a must!
- http://theanonyblogger.wordpress.com/ – great poetry and images to match the feelings portrayed.
- http://agapintheclouds.wordpress.com/ – always original and sometimes a little off the wall, you definitely need to check him out.
- http://thenaughtypoet.wordpress.com/ – wonderful poetry, so much I relate to
- http://francoisbergh.com/ – serious talent here, you have to check him out!
December 22nd, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Congratulations on this one, you sure deserve it! 🙂 Be proud of yourself, because Autumn and I are! 🙂
December 22nd, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Thank you so much! I am proud to feel so accepted and appreciated 😀
December 23rd, 2011 at 2:38 AM
Jaded, you certain deserve this award! Your Item #9 is me, also. I share with all of you in ways people around me in person never would tolerate listening to! I have been meaning to check out vampireweather: now I will! Would love to have your opinion of some of my recent work, as well. I really need feedback from folks about 20 years younger than myself, folks still raising kids, such as yourself!
December 23rd, 2011 at 4:06 AM
Thank you so much granbee 🙂
December 23rd, 2011 at 5:19 AM
Congratultions, jadedheart and thank you for your positive words and the nomination.
And from what you’re writing you will be awarded many more as your strength increases.
December 23rd, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Thank you so much Martin! And you deserve it!
December 23rd, 2011 at 9:16 AM
Congrats! You deserve it!
I enjoyed reading the facts about you. 🙂
December 23rd, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Thank you! I’m thinking I should actually split my blog out, since this one has become predominantly poetry, and have a second one to continue writing about me.
December 23rd, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Good idea! That would be cool. 🙂
December 23rd, 2011 at 3:41 PM
I think so to, been debating it for a little while now. So I did it 🙂 Check it out at http://jadedheartdiary.wordpress.com/, not much there yet, but I’m sure I will be adding plenty soon 🙂
December 23rd, 2011 at 8:10 PM
Congratulations and well deserved! Happy Holidays 🙂
December 24th, 2011 at 11:07 AM
Thank you! Happy Holidays to you too!
December 24th, 2011 at 1:55 PM
December 24th, 2011 at 1:59 PM
December 25th, 2011 at 9:38 PM
I am honored beyond words…
I feel very unsuited for such kind recognition, but I am humbled by your kindness. I have been blessed to become a reader of your work, and I am grateful for your recognition. Thank you, Jadedheart. I truly appreciate it
December 25th, 2011 at 9:56 PM
You are most welcome and truly deserve it with the range that you words take on. Congratulations! 🙂
December 29th, 2011 at 2:23 AM
Congrats! This is very well deserved. And thank you for the nomination 🙂
December 29th, 2011 at 7:25 AM
Thank you and you are very welcome! 🙂
January 24th, 2012 at 6:01 AM
[…] finally the Kreativ Blogger award, which came from Thoughts from a Jaded Heart. You see, the very title of the award is an example of itself, because they’ve spelled the word […]