It seems Arjun saw it fit to include me in this little game that I’ve been seeing explode amongst many of my fellow bloggers. This is a game where I’m supposed to answer the eleven questions provided and then I get to ask eleven questions from eleven other bloggers.
So let’s get started –
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
So for the questions he was kind enough to give to those of us he tagged:
- Describe yourself in one word. – AWESOME! 🙂
- Favourite childhood memory – Tough one, oh wait! I got it! Ok, Christmas morning when I was like 10 or 11 I think. I had asked for a bike and for the whole month of December there was this huge box in the corner with my name on it. I was positive it was my bike. My parents told me it was just a big bag of kitty litter. Christmas morning comes and I finally get to open the big box. It really was a big bag of kitty litter!! I cried and my parents laughed. Once the finally stopped laughing enough to breathe again, they told me they forgot to put the note in the box that my new bike was out in the garage. I have never let my mother live that one day, but it is funny as hell when I think back about it now!
- Best accomplishment/moment of triumph. – The day my son was born 😀
- Ur current job and what u wanted to be while growing up – I work in IT so I get to play on computers all day long and I never really knew what I wanted to be.
- Something that you are good at skill wise – Well, I just put in new flooring in my house and I think I did pretty good at that. And of course I’m pretty good with computers.
- Name one self invented superstition – I don’t think I actually have one of these.
- A real life story that you would definitely tell ur kids someday. – Hmmm, I’m sure I have some that I haven’t told my kid yet, but I’m not sure what.
- Name one regret that u have. – only one?? Geez, ok. Uh, not kicking my ex out sooner! 🙂
- If you had to change one thing about yourself, what would it be? – I would lose some weight and get back in shape. Oh wait! I’m already doing that! LOL
- Something that scares you? – My psycho ex.
- An experience that changed your life. – I’m going to go with the psycho ex again, the night he beat me up.
Now I know that I am supposed to pass this on with more questions. I, however, am going to be a bit of spoil sport and not pass this one on. Sorry everyone, I know you were all hoping beyond hope that I would be tagging you next, but alas, I will not be doing so. I will leave an open invitation out there however, for any of you reading this that would like to continue with the game, you are invited to answer the 11 questions above and tag others to your heart’s content. 🙂 Have fun!