The Sunshine Award, like all other rewards, has some rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. Favorite color: BLACK 🙂
2. Favorite animal: Dog
3. Favorite number:
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink:
6. My passion: Writing (now that I’ve gotten back into it!)
7. Prefer getting or giving presents: I’m a giver, but love to receive as well!
8. Favorite pattern: Tough one, I think I’ll go with pinstripe 😀
9. Favorite day of the week: Saturday, the one day a week that I don’t have to go anywhere or do anything unless I want to!
10. Favorite flower: Calla Lily
Now, according to the rules, I’m supposed to pass this on to 10 others bloggers. So here goes:
Granbee – Her writing is always interesting and fun to follow and she always has the most uplifting comments on my posts 🙂
wordcoaster – His poetry is always fun and can put a smile on my face 🙂
keltrustsnoone – She posts some of the most awesome pictures on a daily basis!
Eclipsing Winter – She writes amazing poetry, check her out.
sarahjaneprosetry – She has such a wonderful way of expressing herself through her writing.
pointsthruprose – A collaborative blog with such a wonderful variety of posts.
Isabella Rose – A truly talented young woman who does amazing art! 🙂
Ok, I know that’s not quite 10 and there are plenty more I could pick, but for now this is all I will be including.