Thanks so much Gabby & Autumn! You two are too generous!
Instructions for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated
So for the awesome bloggers I am choosing to pass this on to:
A great big thank you to Autumn & Gabby!
Rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
Ok, let’s see now, 7 things about myself:
- My favorite thing to cook – boneless pork chops with a walnut-sage crust (I may have to share this recipe on my other blog, so easy and so very yummy! I think I will do that in the next day or so)
- My favorite beverage – Bud Light
- Favorite place to take a vacation – the Caribbean! 🙂
- I have a 14-year-old son who already thinks he’s “too cool for school” LOL
- I spoil my dogs rotten and they have me trained!
- I have come a very long way from where I was 8 months ago and I’m feeling happy again 😀
- My birthday is in exactly 2 weeks 😀
And for who I will now pass this on to:
Thanks to Fia for giving me this award!
This is the second time I’ve received this award, so let’s see what I can do about using some different answers this time.
This one is simple – to ‘accept’ the award you just add the ABC Award logo to your blog –and then you share something about yourself with your readers and then pass the award on to other worthy bloggers – there’s no limit to how few – or how many – other bloggers you can send this to.
To share something about yourself – you will need to go through the alphabet and choose a word or phrase for each letter and use that to describe yourself – it might be something about you, something you like, or a place or thing you dream about. And that’s all – no long descriptions or detail – just create a new post, add your shiny new blog award badge and alphabet words and let your readers enjoy finding out a little more about you.
||Charming (when I want to be)
||Kissable (for the right person!)
||Smiling (more and more everyday!)
||X-tremely cool 🙂
Whew! Coming up with a whole second set of ABC’s is not easy! But I managed to only have 1 or 2 repeats from last time. 🙂
As for the nominations, this is the hard part as I’ve passed so many awards on to my fellow bloggers recently. And since I actually received this one not to long ago, I am going to decline passing it on to anyone in particular. Instead, I will invite any of my awesome followers who wish to take on the challenge of describing themselves using the ABC’s to please create a post of your own and pass this on as you wish. Enjoy!
Gabby and Autumn have been generous yet again and have bestowed upon me this lovely award. Thank you so much ladies! If you have not already done so, I do encourage you all to check out their blog, it truly is lovely and always fun.
There apparently are no real rules for this award and there are no requirements for how many nominations should be spread.
So I have chosen the following blogs to pass this on to, they are all lovely and I do encourage you all to visit them if you haven’t already.
Autumn & Gabby have been far too kind to me! They have bestowed upon me the 7X7 Link Award. I am truly honored that they think so much of me. As with all awards here in WordPress-land, there are stipulations. The first of which is to share something about me that no one knows. Hmm, that’s a bit of a hard one.
Here goes – I am a natural blonde! Yep, that’s right, and until I was like 12 I was naturally almost platinum. A total toe-head. And I was never comfortable with it. Ever. It never fit me. So for the last 5 or so years I’ve had reddish-black hair. And nearly everyone who meets me says it fits me so much better! 🙂
And the next stipulation of the award? Linking up to 7 of my pieces that I feel are worthy. Here goes:
Most Beautiful Piece: https://jadedstone11.wordpress.com/2011/10/27/night-so-still/
Most Helpful: https://jadedstone11.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/useful-expressions-for-those-high-stress-days/
Most Popular: https://jadedstone11.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/hope-lives/
Most Controversial: https://jadedstone11.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/freedom-of-choice/
Most Surprisingly Successful: https://jadedstone11.wordpress.com/2011/10/08/all-dogs-go-to-heaven/
Most Underrated: https://jadedstone11.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/dark-angel/
Most Pride Worthy: https://jadedstone11.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/passion-with-no-limit/
Next step to the 7X7 Award fulfillment is to nominate 7 bloggers who I feel deserve the honor and hopefully haven’t already received it.
I have been given this very lovely award by Autumn & Gabby, a wonderful pair of twins with a very fun blog to follow. Between Autumn’s wonderful poetry and Gabby’s always interesting stories and memories, there’s always something fun to read. Thank you two so very much, it always feels good to be recognized!
On to the rules of the reward. I must share with my wonderful readers 10 things you may not know about me. Then I am to pass this award on to 6 or more bloggers who also deserve recognition.
So about me:
- My favorite vacation spot ever – the Caribbean! Been twice on cruises with my parents, but I would love to just go to 1 island down there and stay for a couple of weeks, maybe in a nice B&B or a rent a little house near the beach!
- I love tattoos! No, I’m not covered in them and don’t plan to be, but I do have a couple with a couple more planned (whenever I can come up with the money!). And boy am I a sucker for a guy with some nice ink! 😀
- I crave stability in my life! I can’t stand when things feel out of control. I’ve learned to deal with it (kind of) but that doesn’t mean I like it.
- I can be kind of predictable with certain things (type of shows I watch, what I order at fast food joints), but that doesn’t mean I don’t love doing off the wall stuff on the spur of the moment at times!
- I’m a little bit OCD. With certain things. My poor kid actually has me double-check that he loaded the dishwasher right sometimes! LOL
- I am not a competitive person. Stubborn maybe, but not competitive. I do like watching competitions though (especially shows like Chopped and Iron Chef 🙂 ).
- I have a (almost) 14-year-old son who still likes hanging out with mom! (at least once in a while anyway!)
- I’m not big on following all the fashion trends, some of them are just plain stupid (when did wearing pajamas out to a restaurant become ok??)
- I am actually a very private person and most people who know me know very little about what I’m really like or what I’m really feeling. You guys know more about me than people I see everyday 🙂
- I hate being alone as much as I love being alone. The pros and cons almost balance each other out in my experience 🙂
Now on to those deserving bloggers. Here are some of my favorites:
- http://vampireweather.wordpress.com/ – always such original and deep poetry and images to match, you need to check it out and follow if you don’t already.
- http://reasonablyludicrous.com/ – absolutely hysterical, these guys are awesome! If you are not already following, it is a must!
- http://theanonyblogger.wordpress.com/ – great poetry and images to match the feelings portrayed.
- http://agapintheclouds.wordpress.com/ – always original and sometimes a little off the wall, you definitely need to check him out.
- http://thenaughtypoet.wordpress.com/ – wonderful poetry, so much I relate to
- http://francoisbergh.com/ – serious talent here, you have to check him out!
Huge hugs to Heart of Bella and The Tale of My Heart for this lovely nomination! Considering I never actually expected anyone to read my blog, I am pleasantly surprised to know that someone out there felt I deserved this lovely award. 🙂
Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers and I decided that I should definitely write a post about it & pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma
So without further adieu, here are my 5 picks!