Thanks so much Gabby & Autumn! You two are too generous!
Instructions for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated
So for the awesome bloggers I am choosing to pass this on to:
A great big thank you to Autumn & Gabby!
Rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
Ok, let’s see now, 7 things about myself:
- My favorite thing to cook – boneless pork chops with a walnut-sage crust (I may have to share this recipe on my other blog, so easy and so very yummy! I think I will do that in the next day or so)
- My favorite beverage – Bud Light
- Favorite place to take a vacation – the Caribbean! 🙂
- I have a 14-year-old son who already thinks he’s “too cool for school” LOL
- I spoil my dogs rotten and they have me trained!
- I have come a very long way from where I was 8 months ago and I’m feeling happy again 😀
- My birthday is in exactly 2 weeks 😀
And for who I will now pass this on to:
Thanks to Fia for giving me this award!
This is the second time I’ve received this award, so let’s see what I can do about using some different answers this time.
This one is simple – to ‘accept’ the award you just add the ABC Award logo to your blog –and then you share something about yourself with your readers and then pass the award on to other worthy bloggers – there’s no limit to how few – or how many – other bloggers you can send this to.
To share something about yourself – you will need to go through the alphabet and choose a word or phrase for each letter and use that to describe yourself – it might be something about you, something you like, or a place or thing you dream about. And that’s all – no long descriptions or detail – just create a new post, add your shiny new blog award badge and alphabet words and let your readers enjoy finding out a little more about you.
||Charming (when I want to be)
||Kissable (for the right person!)
||Smiling (more and more everyday!)
||X-tremely cool 🙂
Whew! Coming up with a whole second set of ABC’s is not easy! But I managed to only have 1 or 2 repeats from last time. 🙂
As for the nominations, this is the hard part as I’ve passed so many awards on to my fellow bloggers recently. And since I actually received this one not to long ago, I am going to decline passing it on to anyone in particular. Instead, I will invite any of my awesome followers who wish to take on the challenge of describing themselves using the ABC’s to please create a post of your own and pass this on as you wish. Enjoy!
Thank you so much Autumn & Gabby! They have once again bestowed upon me a lovely award.
Now this one comes with no rules attached, so for those I’m passing this on to don’t feel obligated to do anything with it. However, rules or not, I enjoy letting my fellow bloggers know how much I enjoy their blogs. And really everyone here on WordPress that I’ve run across are all so genuine that it’s hard to not do a neverending list of who to share this with. But as that list would likely be too long for anyone to make it through, I will keep it shortened to a few of my favorites.
So without further ado, I bestow this upon the following:
Gabby and Autumn have been generous yet again and have bestowed upon me this lovely award. Thank you so much ladies! If you have not already done so, I do encourage you all to check out their blog, it truly is lovely and always fun.
There apparently are no real rules for this award and there are no requirements for how many nominations should be spread.
So I have chosen the following blogs to pass this on to, they are all lovely and I do encourage you all to visit them if you haven’t already.
Huge hugs to Heart of Bella and The Tale of My Heart for this lovely nomination! Considering I never actually expected anyone to read my blog, I am pleasantly surprised to know that someone out there felt I deserved this lovely award. 🙂
Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers and I decided that I should definitely write a post about it & pass the award on to 5 or more bloggers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma
So without further adieu, here are my 5 picks!